- Enter your location. Rural residents use civic address that is posted at the entrance of your property.
- Enter your contact Information. You will receive one notification per e-mail and phone number provided. If entering a cell phone, please enter your mobile provider.
- Alert Types – Everyone will automatically receive Emergency Notifications, but you can choose whether or not you want General Alerts.
- Click Continue
- If your location doesn’t appear, please use the map provided to pin point your exact location.
- Click Submit
- It is recommended that you enter the phone numbers 1-866-419-5000 and 1-855-969-4636 into your contacts under CodeRED
What is CodeRED and why is it important to me?
When will CodeRED be used?
CodeRED system. These may include AMBER alerts, notifications of hazardous traffic or road conditions,
Does the CodeRED system replace other systems that have been used to provide time-sensitive information to residents?
Does the CodeRED system already have my telephone number, or do I need to sign up to receive CodeRED notifications?
phonebooks. However, no resident should assume that their information is in the system. The home page
of the Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth website www.wallace-woodworth.com has a link to the CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment page where you can register online. If you cannot register online, you can call 204-851-1208 to complete your registration over the telephone.
I have a business located in the Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth. Can I arrange to have CodeRED contact my business?
Please note that emergency calls can only be delivered to a direct dial number. Automated attendants will
disrupt the process and the calls will not be delivered. Businesses should register their main number and
What if I want to register additional numbers for my address?After you submit the initial registration form, you may start the registration process again and submit more
numbers for the same address.
Is my personal information protected?CodeRED is a service of Emergency Communications Network which takes security and privacy
concerns very seriously. They will not sell, trade, lease or loan any data citizen supplied data to third
How will I recognize a CodeRED message?A CodeRED Emergency message will have a caller ID of 866-419-5000. A CodeRED General message
will have a caller ID 855-969-4636. We suggest you program both numbers in your cell phone as a "new
contact” and use "CodeRED Emergency” and "CodeRED General” as the contact name. If you need to
replay the emergency notification message again, simply dial the number and you will be able to hear the
What should I do if I receive a CodeRED message?Listen carefully to the entire message. You will have the option to repeat the message by pressing any
key. Do not call 911 for further information unless directed to do so or if you need immediate aid from the
police or fire department.
I have a cordless phone, and it does not work when the power goes out. How will the system be able to contact me?
CodeRED sign-up form allows you to indicate both a primary and alternate phone number. Cell phone
and/or work phone numbers can be entered as alternate phone numbers. Both primary and alternate
phone numbers will be contacted when a notification is sent.
Will the CodeRED system leave a message on an answering machine?Yes, the CodeRED system will leave a message on a machine or on voicemail. The CodeRED system
will leave the entire message in one pass.
What happens if the line is busy?If the line is busy, CodeRED will try two more times to connect.
What circumstances might prevent a message from being delivered to me?
- If your contact information has changed and you have not registered your new information.
- If you have only cordless phones in your residence, the power is out and you did not register an alternate phone number.
- If your line is busy for an extended time and your calls do not forward to voicemail or an answering machine.
- If you have a privacy manager on your main phone and you did not register an alternate phone number.
Is there an app for CodeRED?Yes. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app can be downloaded for free on Google Play and iTunes. It provides
advanced, real-time, hyperlocal alerts to subscribers within the reach of a given location generated by
public safety officials across the United States and Canada. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app also comes
with a complimentary 30-day trial of CodeRED Weather Warning, a program that sends subscribers
mobile communications when they are in the projected path of severe weather in the United States. The
CodeRED Weather Warning add-on is an additional $4.99 per year but is not required to purchase to
receive emergency, general and missing person alerts.