For those attending the Public Hearing via Zoom Meeting Format, here are tips for virtual meetings:
- If this is your first time using Zoom, you can try this meeting test link to check your connectivity and audio/speaker capability prior to the meeting: https://zoom.us/test
- We suggest for you to connect about 15 minutes ahead of the meeting schedule. This gives you enough time to download the app, if you don’t have it yet. It also gives you time to test your audio and speaker capabilities once more depending on the device you are using.
- If you are having bandwidth issues, check if there are other applications being used around the house that may be adding to the bandwidth load ie. Netflix. Switching off other applications might help dedicate the bandwidth to the virtual meeting environment in the meantime.
- If you are still having trouble connecting via your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile device, you also have the option to join the meeting by phoning in.
- To avoid distractions, kindly turn off notifications and set your mobile phone to silent.
- We will be having our videocam on for the meeting. We leave it up to you if you wish to have it on as well.
- All visitors will be asked to identify themselves at the start of the meeting.