The Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth offers a variety of payment options directly to the municipality or through your financial institution.
Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque, Debit, E-Transfer or Online Banking
Online Banking Payments:
- Sunrise Credit Union: WALLACE-WOODWORTH-TA
- Sunrise Credit Union: WALLACE-WOODWORTH-UT
- RBC: RM OF WALLACE-WOODWORTH - PROP TAX
- RBC: RM OF WALLACE-WOODWORTH - UTILITY
- Scotia Bank: WALLACE-WOODWORTH (RM) TAXES
- Scotia Bank: RM OF WALLACE-WOODWORTH UTIL
- Telepay: WALLACE-WOODWORTH (RM) TAXES
- Telepay: WALLACE-WOODWORTH (RM) UTILITY
- CIBC: WALLACE-WOODWORTH (RM) TAX
- CIBC: WALLACE-WOODWORTH (RM) UTILITY
- Bank of Montreal: RM OF WALLACE-WOODWORTH PROPERTY TAX
- Bank of Montreal: RM OF WALLACE-WOODWORTH UTILITY
When sending an E-transfer, please include your roll number, account number and description of payment in the memo field to ensure payment is applied to the correct account. Please allow 3 business days for the payment to reach us and be processed.
Payable to the R.M. of Wallace-Woodworth
- Payments can be made directly at any one of our three locations:
- Municipal Office - 154023 PR 257, Virden, Manitoba (Corner of 83 Hwy & PR 257)
- LUD Kenton Office - 220 Cornwall Street, Kenton, Manitoba
- LUD Elkhorn Office - 12 Richhill Avenue, Elkhorn, Manitoba
- Mail your cheque or money order to:
The Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth
PO Box 2200
- Do Not Send Cash
- Cheques (including post-dated cheques) must be dated for the due date or earlier to avoid penalty.
- Sign and accurately complete your cheque, as the R.M. of Wallace-Woodworth is not responsible for errors and/or omissions.
- The effective date or mailed payments is the payment is the date the payment is received by the municipality, not the date of Canada Post postmark. Please allow for sufficient time for delivery to avoid penalty. The R.M. of Wallace-Woodworth is not responsible for slow delivery or disruption in mail service.